hey, hey, hey

Imagine that title in the voice from Fat Albert.  Yup, that's how I roll.

Thanks for stopping by my little space here out in the blogosphere.  I'm testing the waters out- my nest is now empty (during the day) since my littlest has started kindergarten.


Isn't it nice how her brother is taking care of her?  I hope it lasts.  I'm home by myself now- except when I head out to work (part time) and I am sure I should probably be cleaning more, doing more housewifey things....a little dust never killed anyone.

I have this love/need to make things, to create.  I get loads of inspiration from other blogs, from Pinterest and from poking around thrift stores and my dad's garage!  (It's a gold mine!)  My hope for this blog is to inspire you too.  I'm kind of an all-over-the-place girl, my thoughts ping pong in all kinds of different directions- so this blog at it's birth will kind of be all over the place too.

I get so excited to share things that work- like new recipes, (This is what I'm making right now- I just had to get up and get them out of the oven)


projects, craftiness, decorating ideas- so instead of annoying my friends at work and on facebook, I thought I would branch out.  :)

You can do all these things- for reals.  You can use a saw.  You can paint.  You can bake a cake. Really, there's no end to what you can do.  Sometimes, you just need a little inspiration.  And maybe a kick in the butt.  I'll provide the inspiration- but no kicks.  I'll even tell you what turns out to be an epic fail.

I hope you get some ideas and have a few laughs.



ps.  come on over and hang out with me on FacebookPinterest and Instagram.  No twitter. I don't tweet.  I hate birds.


Comments

Welcome to the Blogosphere! I enjoyed reading your first post and can't wait to read more! =)